Conveys our shallow culturing activities. Bended sharp edges cut through the dirt . Chops surface leftover. Blend all material in the irritated layer. Reduce the soil to fine particles and covers weeds and harvest buildup.
- Also called TRACTOR TILLERS
- A Tractor PTO driven machine utilized for potting the dirt before rice transplantation.
- They are also used in chopping and blending green compost, trim build-ups and is used to stubble in to the soil to make it more richer in nourishment and moisturizer.
- As a secondary tillage implement, rotary tillers prepares fine to precise seedbed in one go for sowing any kind of plant.
- Rotary tillers are also ideal for smaller nurseries, little farms and gardens.
- Agripak has rotary tillers available in 30, 36 , and 40 blades models .